The right grind is the backbone for brewing great coffee. But picking a grinder can be daunting. Here's a few recommendations for grinders you can use at home to really up your coffee game and brew a delicious cup of coffee!
- Baratza Virtuoso+: the best manual grinder for multipurpose use and commercial grade quality.
- Baratza Encore: probably the best entry level grinder for home, the office, or where ever you make coffee and a great value overall.
- Breville Smart Grinder Pro: extremely versatile and easy to use grinder.
- Rancilio Rocky Espresso Grinder: top contender for the best home/office espresso grinder.
- Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind: one of the most versatile and best budget grinders on the market.
- Bodum Bistro Burr Grinder: another one of the best budget grinders on the market.
- Hario Skerton Pro (hand grinder): consistent, affordable, compact, and great for most pour over brewing methods.
- Handground Precision Grinder (hand grinder): easy to use and dial in, precise, compact, sturdy, still affordable, one year warranty, excellent for manual brew methods.
- Porlex Mini (hand grinder): extremely compact and durable, very consistent, ideal for 1-2 servings of brewed coffee, affordable.